People who play Yoville on Facebook might be interested in knowing how its currency works. Lately, the social network has been giving away some of these credits for free to various users, and so far they’ve proven useful. With this payment method, you can load as much money as you want and turn it into credits (of the value of $ 0.10 each) that you might save for later use.
They can be used for some features Facebook offers, or to pay for services, and certain items in games such as Yoville, Farmville, Restaurant City and so on. This allows you to do only one transaction, and have the money whenever you want without always have to use pay pal. To buy use Facebook credits, follow the steps below:
- In order to buy facebook credits, you must click on the top right corner of your Facebook page (on Account) and click on credits on the menu.
- On the page that opens, you have to click Buy more, and from there, select your payment method and proceed as usual. Your money will be turned in facebook currency, and you’ll be able to use it in any game.
- If you want to buy coins or yocash in Yoville using these Facebook credits, just go on Buy (as usual), select the amount, click on the facebook credit image on the bottom of the page and then proceed buying. Easy and time saving.
- If you want to know how much yocash you can buy given the amount of Facebook credits that you have, you’ll have to know how to convert:
1 Facebook Credit= $0.10
So if I have 200 Facebook credits, I will have to multiply 200 by $ 0.10
(200 X $0.10)= $20
>>My 200 Facebook Credits is equivalent to $20.
>>With $20, I can buy 100 yocash, since 100 yocash worth $18
- Once you have decided how much yocash you will purchase, click Continue.
- Then, choose from the Payment Options, click “Facebook Credits“
There ya go guys! If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask.