Have you ever wonder how you could level up fast? Have you ever heard about photo looping? Would you like to know how to create your own photo loop?With 200 levels now available to reach on YoVille. You might think that it has become impossible for you to reach the top! Don’t worry reaching level 200 is possible and photo looping happens to be a very simple way to help accomplish that goal. Just like other level up approaches, it does have it’s pro’s and con’s to go along with it.
What is photo looping?
Photo looping gives you the ability to reach approximately 1-3 levels per day. Depending on how much time you have available. When photo looping you have to travel through teleport doors. You must travel through teleport doors because each time you take a picture it has to be taken in a different YoVillians home. As you travel from home to home you will see that each time you take a picture you will always gain a free roll of film! Here are the steps you want to follow to make sure your photo looping is a success!
- Before starting photo looping make sure you have 5 films to begin with!
- Make sure you take a photo of where there is a seat placed for you. In photo loops each home owner places enough items around a chair so that you can receive the maximum number of points per film.
- Continue through the teleporters to take pictures until you are satisfied with leveling up
- Remember that each time you take a picture you will gain another free roll of film. If you don’t receive free film you have visited a home twice or there weren’t enough items in your photo.
Making a photo loop:
If you want to make a photo loop of your own be sure to follow these steps listed below.
- Photo looping can’t be done on your own.
- You will need the help of your friends and neighbors.
- Make sure that each neighbor has only one home/room to join the photo loop.
- Place at least 100 items behind a chair/whiteboard.
- Place a chair for the photographer to sit.
- Place an additional teleport door in the room to link it, and then gift it to a neighbor who is joining
- Label your teleports so YoVillians know where to go for their next photo.
Also, make sure the last room created for photo looping the homeowner should place another teleporter to link the teleports together, and then gift the other teleporter to the person joining the photo looping group.
Pro’s and con’s
There are many pro’s of photo looping. Here is a list below of pro’s that photo looping brings:
- You can level up faster. It won’t take days, weeks, and months to level up.
- Instead of purchasing items with YoCoins, YoCash, and decorating for YoPoints you can take photos.
- If you begin photo looping with a full camera of five films you will never run out of film.
- Taking 25 pictures gains you one level
When it comes to photo looping there’s only one downside:
- It can be time consuming!
Here are a couple of pictures taken while on a photo loop.
Look how conveniently the homeowner has the next photo loop room labeled.
The picture indicated below shows that there is indeed 101 items. Be sure to have 100+ items this is how you will get accredited 20 YoPoints.
Have you used photo looping? Do you plan on making a photo loop? Will you be on the look out for photo loops being hosted? Please share in the comment box below! We’d love to hear from you!