YoVille is all about buying, selling, trading, and collecting. This all used to happen in events inside the game, but now it happens on trading pages across Facebook like YoRehab Bazaar.
When having a sale on one of these Facebook pages players like to make “sale boards” show casing all the items they have for sale along with the prices they are asking. To help our fans, we here at YoRehab just released a set of trading templates for our fans to use when hosting sales on Facebook. Then we thought, why not take it one step further by doing a how to article to show you all the exact steps to follow. So let’s get started.
Here is an example of one of our new templates.
First you will need to go to the YoRehab Bazaar page on Facebook to download the template of your choice. There are six to choose from, three 20 item templates and three 10 item templates. Two for the adult server, two for the kids server, and two for both servers. Here is how you download your template.
- Go to YoRehab Bazaar on Facebook
- Locate and click “photos” on the left side of your screen
- Once you arrive in YoRehab Bazaar’s photo find and click the “Trading blanks” album
- Find the template that suits you and press “Download.” Do not save the photo.
Opening your new template:
Now that you have your template you will need to open it in a photo editing program. You can use just about any program available, but for this example we’re going to be using Microsoft Paint.
- Open Microsoft Paint
- Push “File,” “Open,” locate your template on your computer, and press “Open”
Your template should now be open and ready to use.
Finding your items photo and price:
Now that you have your template and have it ready to insert the photos of the items you are trading, it’s time to get your photos and prices. To do this you will need to visit YoRehab’s Price Guide located at http://priceguide.yorehab.com. Once there you will follow these simple steps.
- Use YoRehab’s price guide search to search for the item you are trading
- Once you have found your item right click with your mouse and click “Copy Image”
- Now return to your photo editor (Paint) and press CTRL+V on your keyboard to paste the photo
- Once you see the photo left click it with your mouse to move it into one of the empty template boxes.
- Return to YoRehab’s price guide to see what the price range is for your item. Remember this is simply a guide, a starting point, you can price your item as high or as low as you choose.
- Return to your photo editor (Paint) and use the “Text” tool to add your price to the empty box next to your item.
You can also add special instructions to the boxes inside the editor, things like “no trades,” or “coins only.”
Here is a short video showing these steps in action.
This is a fast and easy way to have a well organized sale that you and your buyers can be happy with.
What do you think about YoRehab’s new trading templates? Do you think they will be helpful to you while trading? Is there anything else like this you would like to see YoRehab release? Tell us in the comment section below.