As you may have heard, the much anticipated RewardVille program by Zynga has finally made its debut recently. So many of you are probably already hard at work in earning those points and leveling up! So we made sure to make a very helpful earning guide you can use!
However, if you still do not quit grasp what RewardVille is, and how it works, then you’re in luck! We at YoRehab put together a How-To guide explaining what RewardVille is and how you can take advantage of all it has to offer.
If you have already begun the journey of leveling up to earn your favorite rewards, you might be a feeling a little confused as to how exactly you can earn those points and coins in order to finally score the item you’ve been dreaming of.
If you find yourself wondering what you should do next to earn even more zPoints and zCoins, then make sure to read the rest of this article, and bookmark it! Because here, you will find out how you can earn zPoints and zCoins in each of the participating Zynga games. In addition, we have provided a detailed list of other ways you can earn zPoints and zCoins.
I. Mystery Gifts
These gifts may contain up to 100 zPoints, and you can open up to 20 RewardVille Mystery Gifts per day.
II. Facebook Feed
Clicking on “Get Reward” gets you 5 zPoints automatically. There is a limit in getting points from feeds. Each day, you can only get points from 8 Facebook feed posts. So make sure to stalk your Facebook feed, and find posts like this in order to get many zPoints!
III. Get the gang to RewardVille task
By getting the gang to RewardVille aka following all the steps enumerated above, you will be able to earn 20 zCoins instantly.
IV. By playing Zynga games
You may earn zPoints by playing Zynga games everyday. However, earning zPoints in each Zynga game has a limit. You may only earn a maximum of 80 zPoints in each Zynga game, and a maximum of 300 zPoints across the whole Zynga network in each day.
Here’s a list of you can earn points in each Zynga game:
- 8 points per photo taken
- 8 points for clocking in
- 8 points per friend visit
- 8 points for purchasing an item
- 8 points each for clicking a person from doing jobs
- 8 points each for playing a game (rps or ttt) even if you lose
***However, it is important to know that you will not get anymore points if you have already reached level 100 in YoVille.
2. Zynga Poker
- Playing hands gives you 2 points, even if win or lose the hand you play.
- 1 point for planting (you got 1 point per click, seeding with the seeding machine gives you 1 point per 9 squares.)
- 1 point per plow (you got 1 point per click, plowing with the tracker gives you 1 point per 9 squares.)
- 1 point per harvest (you got 1 point per click, harvesting with the harvester gives you 1 point per 9 squares.)
- 1 point per item you purchase
- 1 point for for fertilizing a neighbors crop
4. Cafe World
- 3 points per dish prepared
- 1 point per oven cleaned
- 1 point per dish served
- 1 point per neighbor dish spiced
- 1 point per rent collected
- 1 point for cutting down a tree
- 1 point for each community building click
- 1 point for harvesting a crop
- 1 point per neighbor visit
- 1 point each per business income collection
6. Treasure Isle
- 1 point per dig
- 1 point for collecting from wishing well
- 1 point for using a gem stone
- 1 point for rock smashing
- 1 point for collection trade-in
- 1 point for chopping flowers
- 1 point for chopping a tree
***Please note that a “dig” includes chopping flowers, trees, and rock smashing
7. Mafia Wars
- 1 point each for clicking “Do Job”
- 1 point every time you win in a fight
- 1 point every time you Rob (under Robbing)
- 10 points for cleaning your pet or neighbors pet
- 10 points for refilling dog bowl
- 10 points for cleaning all your trash or neighbor trash
- 10 points for buying an item
9. Vampire Wars
- 1 point for clicking “Do Mission”
- 1 point for each combat attack
- 1 point per crop harvested
- 1 point for every chicken or animal fed
- 1 point for each grass cleared
- 1 point for every tree watered
- 1 point for every tree chopped
- 1 point for each building cabin chopped
- 1 point for each item bought
- 2 points for clobbering rattle snake
11. Empires & Allies
- 1 point per build
- 1 point per training
- 1 point per attack
- 1 point per harvest
- 1 point for collecting rent
There ya go guys! Multiple ways to earn zPoints and zCoins in RewardVille! Did you find this guide helpful? Are there other tips you want to share with us? Don’t forget to use the comment section below to let us know!