There have been so many changes that have been made to the game since the beginning. What do you remember most about your first days of Yoville?
I was in game this morning shopping around for some newly released items when I found quite a few events that were selling 2 Yocash items for 25K!! That’s 12,500 coins for one itty bitty yo cash! So, it got me thinking of the “good ol days.” Do you remember when Yocash was 500 coins to 1? I do! If we had only knew how good we had it back then right? I would love to turn back the Yoclock’s of time for a bit and go shopping again.
How about the live deals that used to be on the right hand side of our screen and every now and then if you caught it, you’d even get a free item? I remember messaging my Yoville friends to let them know that there was a free item up for grabs. Do you remember that? That’s something I wish they would bring back into the game. The items may not have been the most desired items but who doesn’t like to get a deal every now and then?!
Now all the memories are filling up in my head of how Yoville used to be. Do you remember any of these:
* When you left your apartment you were in the lobby and you could go up the levels to visit your friends apartments.
* Room ratings. Wow, I think lots of us miss those.
* Energy refill was purchased from the vendor out at Alton towers. You could buy pretzels, hot dogs, soda and your energy would be boosted up so that you could do your dance moves.
* How about standing at Alton towers asking other’s why there were coins falling on their heads and how you could get some?
* The game used to shut down when they were loading new items.
* The drop down bar, when you got in game that let you choose a server to get on.
* 1 piece costumes! Now that’s a good one. You didn’t have to buy the hat, the gloves or shoes. You got them all in one purchase.
Wow what a trip down memory lane! I hope you enjoyed reminiscing with me. It’s always fun to reflect on things in the past.
What do you remember about the game when you first started playing? Are you able to think of some more “good ol day’s” memories? Let us know by commenting below. We’d love to hear them!! Don’t forget to share this article with your friends so that they too, can remember the good times.