For several weeks YoVillians who use the yovilleart.com drawing program have bemoaned the fact that, whenever they tried to create pictures on their boards, they were left with thick white horizontal lines. Those who contacted the program makers were told that it was a flash issue with the YoVille game itself, and that changing flash settings should fix it. However, many people felt uncomfortable about messing with their pc settings.
Now however, the problem has been solved. The people at YoVille Whiteboard Art have released a new version of their program, which offers a number of drawing speed options, and all seems well now.
To get the program to work, first download version 2.6.1.
Then, right-click on the easel icon in your task bar and set it to either 1 or 2.
Next, choose your design and set the program to draw your picture as you normally would.
Please Note – YoVille Whiteboard Art states:
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
1. NEVER create events in game to sell digital art. You can get yourself banned. Even you create a secondary account, Zynga will ban your IP, meaning that ALL your accounts will be banned.
Your account is safe as long as you do not host events where you sell digital art. So feel free to enjoy the art created with our program, feel free to gift it to your friends, but never expose yourself in events.
2. NEVER post auctions selling digital art on YoVille main forum. Read pt. 1 again. YoVille admins were pretty nice so far and they only deleted the art posted there to be sold. Do not take this risk!
3. NEVER upload xxx, racist or violent messages on YoVilleart. We monitor each image uploaded and we banned already some users who were too stubborn to understand this rule. If you do not belive us, we invite you to test this on your own. We all love this game, so let’s keep it clean. Our children have the right to have a nice time also.
4. ALWAYS test our drawing program with a free image available from the catalog before making any donation to us. Even our website is alive based only on your support and we are grateful for that, we want to make sure that you can benefit from it if you donate to get full access.
There are hundreds of thousands of PC combinations, browsers, configurations, etc, and we cannot test them all. Please do this for us before donating.
5. Using 3rd party programs or automation is against Zynga TOS. You are the only one responsible on how and where you will use our program. IF you decide to use our program you agree automatically with our TOS, that can be found HERE .
6. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE your yovilleart.com account and do not create multiple accounts from the same computer.If you already did that, right-click the program icon and wipe your registration info. When you will restart the program, it will ask for your account ID. Enter your account ID and delete any other accounts created by yourself, they will not work. So DO NOT TRY TO MIX ACCOUNTS WITH YOUR PROGRAM, YOU WILL MESS YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. Sorry peeps, these are just security measures for us.
DISCLAIMER: YoRehab does not recommend or endorse YoVille Whiteboard Art or its website. We merely provide an update on an ongoing situation and anyone using the program as a result of reading this article does so at their own risk.
Do you have a Yoville Whiteboard Art account? Were you too experiencing the troubles when trying to make some new boards but now have the fix? Please let us know in the comment boxes below. We enjoy reading your feedback. Please share with your friends so that they too, will find out about this new fix. Thanks for your continuous support of our pages.