There are tons of deals on YoVille trading pages in Facebook, like the YoRehab Bazaar. Navigating those pages can be kind of confusing, and posting your own sale sometimes seems impossible, but once you’ve mastered the art, you’re sure to get great deals!
Whether you are buying or selling, understanding how to use these pages will give you the ability to get great deals and sell your items when you don’t have the time for a live sale in game. In this article, we will give you the information you need to post a sale on a trading page with a picture, a tag, and prices.
Posting A Sale With A Picture
First of all, you need to take a screen shot of what you are selling. Many people place the items they are selling in a room and take the screen shot. If it is an item of clothing, they change into the clothes that they are wearing to take the screen shot. Alternatively, you can open your inventory and take a screen shot of the items you are selling. If you’re unsure about how to take a screen shot, check out our helpful article HERE.
Posting A Picture On The Page
Once you have the photo of what you are selling, you need to post it on the page. To do this, follow the instructions on this handy picture:
When you post the picture, make sure to add the following description to it:
- Are you selling, buying it, or auctioning it? (FS or WTB)?
- Price of the item- You can also put the prices of the items in your actual picture, but if you chose to change the price of your items later, you would have to go and change the entire picture. Therefore, just posting the prices in as a comment is a simpler way just in case you need to change your sale in the future.
- Server where you are located (Kids’ or Adults’)
- Tag yourself (Explained below)- Finally, when posting a sale be sure to mention which server you play on because players on the adult server cannot trade with players from the kid server.
Tagging A Photo
Once you have posted your photo with the prices of your items, you will need to tag your photo so you will get a notification when someone comments on your sale. Getting a notification will help you because you will know when someone is interested in your items.
To tag a photo, simply follow these steps:
- Click the photo, and click the link that says, “Tag This Photo” that is located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click an area of the photo, and type your name in the box that pops up. Once you have chosen yourself as a person tagged in the photo, click the, “Done Tagging” link that is below the photo.
- You may choose to tag your friends also, so they can see the items you are selling.
Now you should have a sale posted with a picture, prices, and a tag! You are all set to start trading!
Did you find this article helpful? Did it answer any questions you may have about posting sales on YoVille trading pages on Facebook? Tell us in the comment section below.