YoVillians! There’s a chance that scammers could be at it again and that is why we at YoRehab bring you this buyer beware.
When it comes to this scam it involves these two similar items ‘San Francisco Animated Zynga and ‘San Francisco Puppy Love.’ The San Francisco Animated Zynga was available at purchasing for 3 YoCash. While the Puppy Love is a collectible and was available for purchasing at 25 YoCash. Scammers will try to pass the San Francisco Animated Zynga off as the collectible ‘San Francisco Puppy.’ Here at YoRehab we would hate for you to be scammed out of your hard earned YoCoins as well as YoCash. These two items were apart of the San Francisco release that is no longer in store. Let’s take a look at these two items and how we can tell them apart.
Pictured below are the similar items and how they appeared. While browsing through the furniture store:
Pictured below are how these items look when placed outside of your inventory:
As shown in the picture above is on the left hand side we have the San Francisco Puppy Love and on the right hand side we have the San Francisco Animated Zynga.
Now let’s find some differences when it comes to these two similar items:
- The San Francisco Puppy Love is much smaller in size compared to the San Francisco Animated Zynga.
- If you are at a sale you can click on the items. The San Francisco Puppy Love will interact with your YoVillian such as: kneeling, sitting for a treat and then will jump on your YoVillian.
- When clicking on the San Francisco Animated Zynga the dog will shake his tail and stand still. Instead of interacting with your YoVillian like the San Francisco Puppy Love item does.
We hope that the tips listed above can help you stay clear from this possible scam. Also please keep in mind that even the most experienced player could get scammed while being in trade with another YoVillian. Here are YoRehab we would hate for you to get scammed and lose your hard earned YoCoins and that is why we bring you buyer bewares.
Here are some tips below for when your in trade and it’s possible that they can keep you safe:
- Wait for the seller to place the item in trade that you wish to buy. Before adding your YoCoins.
- Be sure to hover your mouse over the item in trade that you wish to buy to make sure that the labeling is correct.
- Look at the item in trade to make sure it has the same exact characteristics as the item you wish to purchase.
- If everything looks correct then add your YoCoins and select agree.
YoVillians we hope that these tips are helpful to you when buying or selling in game. YoVillians, have you seen this scam in YoVille with the items San Francisco Puppy Love and San Francisco Animated Zynga? Have you been scammed by this scam? What other scams are you seeing in game that we haven’t covered yet here at YoRehab? Please share with us in the comment box below. We’d love to hear from you! Also please be sure to like and share our articles on Facebook because we’d hate for your friends to miss out on all the great news!