Whats up YoVillians? Zynga has introduced a brand new social game coming soon to Facebook and Zynga.com. With more than 240 million monthly active users, Zynga is one of the worlds leading provider of social games. Over more than 13 Zynga games are available to be played on many platforms and today Zynga has launched another ‘Ville’ genre called “The Ville”.
What is “The Ville”? The Ville enables you to live life the way you want to in a virtual world. You will be able to create the home of your dreams, customize your look, and choose your own career pathway. According to Zynga’s press release:
The Ville creates the opportunity for players to become the ultimate home designers and express themselves in the way they decorate their homes. Players advance by socializing with their friends’ avatars and earning happiness through social activities like dancing together, sharing meals, watching TV, chilling in the hot tub or simply talking to each other. As players progress through the game, they unlock new decorations, social objects and advanced relationship interactions with their friends.
The Ville also introduces a wide amount of features to build, dress up, decorate, and interact with your friends and family. Here are the new features you can look forward to when playing this game.
- Multiple avatars: Throw a party and invite your friends to come visit all at once. Interacting with your friends at your house or their house is an exciting new feature. The more people you interact with the more happiness you obtain in the game. As you level up in the game you unlock new objects for your home, and by building relationships with other avatars you unlock new interactions.
- Cooking & Crafting: Bake food and eat it with your friends to speed your progress through the game or craft decorations for your home like floral bouquets. Missing an ingredient? Not to worry – just ask a friendly neighbor or grow it yourself.
- ZTalk: Leave fun comments on your friend’s game board and share stories with this innovative message system. You can also catch up with what happened in The Ville while you were away.
- Check status: Seamlessly connect your virtual world in The Ville to your real world through your friend’s avatars. Check your friend’s Facebook status and leave messages on your friend’s wall directly from the game.
- Player-generated content: Fully customize and name your avatar. Take photos of entertaining in-game moments and post them to your timeline to share them with friends.
- Neighborhood expansion: Grow your estate and expand your yard to build your dream home and create fun outdoor living spaces.
The Ville will be available in multiple languages such as English, Danish, Dutch, German, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.
Check out the teaser of the new Zygna game, The Ville.
Zynga’s The Ville, is a game that looks to be inspired from another Facebook App and computer game. There are a lot of similarities from this game to the popular game called The Sims. Many of has tried The Sims game. Some of us loved it and continue to play it, while others has stopped. Will The Ville be any different? We hope that this game will be fun for lots of The Sims players and non Sims players to enjoy. We will just have to try it out for ourselves!
Will you be living your life the way you want it, with no rules? Remember to keep updated about this new game coming soon. Do you think this game will live up to Zynga’s past games? How do you feel about this new game Zynga will be unleashing? Will you be trying out this game once it is available? Do you believe this game will be a major hit with customers for Zynga? We love to hear what you think, so just leave us a comment below.